Thursday, 9 May 2013

First love

Don't think people ever completely get over their first love.

That's the person that had the most of you, the purest form of feelings, right in the palm of their hand.

It's esp hard to completely get over your first love when he is your best friend.

It fucking sucks camel dick actually.

Thought he was perfect for me.
Still think it sometimes.
Then I feel guilty
Cuz he has a gf
Then i remember it wouldn't matter anyway
Cuz I never was and never will be good enough for him

Then I'm like whoa girl wait
YOU DONT LIKE HIM
then i proceed to bashing myself up
Why
Honestly
Maybe i'm just lonely and pathetic
God lets just hope that is what it is
Or I miss him so much so I'm going delusional
Yeah thats a good one too
Gonna stick with that

I. Don't. Like. Him.

I'd rather like Noah than like him. And he's a bastard. So.

WELL FUCK EVERYTHING BYE

P.S. I'm pretty sure my mind is just making up boy problem scenarios cuz it makes me forget about my other problems woohoo useless blog post here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment